Monday, August 24, 2009

First day complete!

Thanks to all who had constructive feedback today about the traffic flow. We will have to give it a while to see how it all works out. If you have some feedback that you want me to relay to the city staff, then reply here or send me an email at smithal@cisdmail.com. This way I can keep all of your comments in one place.

The things I suggest now are:
  • Carpool
  • Use CISD Transportation
  • Leave very early
  • When dropping off in the morning move around the school, not every one needs to stop in the lane near the gym entrance, move all the way around the school and drop off on the north side

It appears to me that the one thing that will solve most of our problems on White Chapel is extra lanes. That will not be complete for at least another year.

Until then we will have to work together.

Thanks, SRO Smith

No comments: