Monday, October 15, 2007

School Resource Officer Allen Smith

Hello CHS students, parents, staff and community,
I have create this blog with the purpose of sharing information relating to Law and Order at CHS. By this, I intend to share with you as much information as I can about the School Resource Officer Program and notable issues that may confront us in the CHS community. Please check back often as I will use this forum to give you information that is beneficial as well as ask the community for help regarding some CrimeStoppers tips.

As I learn to utilize this blog system there will be opportunities for you to contact me and ask questions as well as share information.

Thank you all for your continued support of the School Resource Officer Program and allowing us to serve you by serving your kids.

No comments: